Monday 6 July 2015

ﻧﯿﮑﯽ ﮐﺎ ﺑﺪﻟﮧ ﺑﺪﯼ Evil recompense of goodness

A man was passing through the forest and the forest was on fire, the fire was in the bushes Snake Snake reached out and took the man away and saved.
Snake said: 'Now I will bite. '
If the man said: 'I have good with you to save you.'
Snake said: 'I have given so'
The man said: 'If you say let's go ask someone. '' If they go ahead buffalos were grazing in the forest '
Buffalo was the man that I rescued from the fire snake and it has become my worst enemy. You deserve the reward of good or evil. 'Buffalo said:' 'evil' '
The man said: '' How? "Buffalo said:" When I was healthy I would have my own milk was good for me and my food
The idea was good. I grew old hunter shot at me, he is thrown out of the house so evil reward. '
Snake said, 'Now tell' man said: 'Let us ask someone else. 'Snake said,' OK. Then, walking along a donkey finds the man says' good reward for good or evil? 'Donkey said:' Evil 'man said, "How? 'Donkey said:' If I had power over me so much load luggage were used to work with me, I was weak, emaciated when he drove me home, gave her reward . 'The man said,' Let us ask someone else. 'Snake says,' Okay. 'Snake was satisfied that the first two decisions in favor of the third will be in my favor. If he finds them to monkey monkey monkey thing he elaborates: '' I do not take the place of
The snake was lying in the bushes go again placed in front of me then taken place. 'Snake man can take his place behind the man's hand was immediately withdrawn if the monkey and the man said:' It is not good enough for him to leave the place rots.





ﺑﺪﻟﮧ ﻧﯿﮑﯽ ﮨﮯ ﯾﺎﺑﺪﯼ؟ ‘‘ ﮔﺪﮬﺎ ﺑﻮﻻ : ’’ ﺑﺪﯼ ‘‘ ﺁﺩﻣﯽ ﮐﮩﻨﮯ ﻟﮕﺎ ’’ ﻭﮦ ﮐﯿﺴﮯ؟ ‘‘ ﮔﺪﮬﺎ ﺑﻮﻻ : ’’ ﺟﺐ ﻣﯿﮟ ﻃﺎﻗﺖ ﻭﺭ ﺗﮭﺎ ﺗﻮ ﻣﯿﺮﮮ ﺍﻭﭘﺮ ﺍﺗﻨﺎ ﺯﯾﺎﺩﮦ ﺑﻮﺟﮫ ﻻﺩﺗﮯ ﺗﮭﮯ ‘ ﻣﺠﮫ ﺳﮯ ﺑﮩﺖ ﮐﺎﻡ ﻟﯿﺘﮯ ﺗﮭﮯ ‘ ﺍﺏ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮐﻤﺰﻭﺭ ﻻﻏﺮ ﮨﻮﮔﯿﺎ ﮨﻮﮞ ﺗﻮ ﺍﻧﮩﻮﮞ ﻧﮯ ﻣﺠﮭﮯ ﮔﮭﺮ ﺳﮯ ﻧﮑﺎﻝ ﺩﯾﺎ ﮨﮯ ‘ ﺍﺱ ﻟﯿﮯ ﻧﯿﮑﯽ ﮐﺎ ﺑﺪﻟﮧ ﺩﯼ۔ ‘‘ ﺁﺩﻣﯽ ﮐﮩﻨﮯ ﻟﮕﺎ ’’ ﮐﺴﯽ ﺍﻭﺭ ﺳﮯ ﭘﻮﭼﮫ ﻟﯿﺘﮯ ﮨﯿﮟ۔ ‘‘ ﺳﺎﻧﭗ ﮐﮩﺘﺎ ﮨﮯ ’’ ﭼﻠﻮ ﭨﮭﯿﮏ ﮨﮯ۔ ‘‘ ﺳﺎﻧﭗ ﻣﻄﻤﺌﻦ ﺗﮭﺎ ﮐﮧ ﭘﮩﻠﮯ ﮨﯽ ﺩﻭ ﻓﯿﺼﻠﮯ ﻣﯿﺮﮮ ﺣﻖ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮨﯿﮟ ﺗﻮ ﺗﯿﺴﺮﺍ ﺑﮭﯽ ﻣﯿﺮﮮ ﺣﻖ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮨﻮﮔﺎ۔ ﺁﮔﮯ ﺍﻧﮩﯿﮟ ﺑﻨﺪﺭ ﻣﻞ ﺟﺎﺗﺎ ﮨﮯ ﺗﻮ ﻭﮦ ﺑﻨﺪﺭ ﮐﻮ ﺑﺎﺕ ﺗﻔﺼﯿﻞ ﺳﮯ ﺑﺘﺎﺗﮯ ﮨﯿﮟ ﺑﻨﺪﺭ ﺑﻮﻻ : ’’ ﻧﮩﯿﮟ ﻣﺠﮭﮯ ﺍﺱ ﺟﮕﮧ ﻟﮯ ﮐﮯ

No comments:

Post a Comment